Thursday, December 30, 2010

ADIOS 2010



I hope your all enjoying the last few days of the year. I haven't been able to post too much lately due to touring, moving apartments, getting visitors and some good old fashioned debauchery but I haven't forgotten about the bloggy. It's been quite a year, I had no idea Id be living on the other side of the world in 2010.

Thanks everyone sending me tracks, I'll be sure to be posting em up shortly, until then here's a 6er of some jams that should come in handy:::


Who's That Chick (Isaac Jordan club edit) - Rihanna
This Must Be the Place (Myndset Dub remix) - Talking Heads
Get Your Club On - Digital Dave Party Break
I Just Had Sex (Donk edit) - Lonely Island + T-Pain
Ass On The Floor (Isaac Jordan Ill edit) - Diddy + Swizzy
All About The Benjamins (Nonsense Only Biggie edit) - B.I.G
+++++++
And you really should head over to our friend DJ KONTROLs page and grab the NYE tools for the big countdown GET EM HERE....

No comments: