Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SUMMERTIME SAMPLER


ROXY BLUE Barcelona







VIP Bottle Poppin (BCN 2011) - Dj Isaac Jordan by IsaacJordan

Its officially the summertime in Barcelona and things are moving right along. Shouts to everyone from Catwalk, Roxy Blue, Sotavento and Zahara putting me to work. I'm at 3 weekly residencies at this point and excited to spend my first full summer here. If you or a friend is going to be in Barca this summer make sure to find me on Facebook or Twitter and I can help with guestlists, places to stay and point in the direction of a couple nice restaurants as well. Vamos amigos!

Above is a short demo I put together for the clubs, party people, promoters and friends back home. Give a listen and drop a comment, greatly appreciated. Underneath are some poppy house jams to keep the ladies shaking.


On The Floor (Isaac Jordan bilingual edit) - J-Lo x Pitbull
Edge Of Glory (IJ TransUp 115-128) - Lady Gaga
Sexy Bitch (edit) - Akon x Guetta
Return Of The Mack 09 (Edit) - Mark Morrison
Billie Jean Rmx (Edit) - Michael Jackson
Evacuate The Dancefloor (Edit) - Cascada

No comments: