Thursday, August 4, 2011

SPOTLIGHT : AH YEAHH

A couple months ago I started learning to salsa. Our friend who taught us was throwing a grande festival in Barca featuring two living legends: Ruben Blades and Chuchu Valdez. It was one of my favorite nights so far of the summer and possibly ever. It was my first time at a salsa concert and also my first time bartending, which got interesting at times with my basic spanish to the 4000+ concertgoers.

Ruben Blades - Poble Espanyol, Barcelona
Salsa y Latin Jazz Festival

++++++++

DJ AH YEAHH (New York, USA)

I DJed with Ah-Yeah at Dusk in Atlantic once, along with my brother Sat-1. It was pretty insane night, really big energy. I just saw Ah Yeahh was spinning up in my old spot G Lounge not too long ago. Check the fresh:


Still Dre (Aca-Out) - Dr Dre + Snoop
Ain't No Fun (Quick Hit) - Snoop
Do My Ladies (Quick Hit) - Jay-Z
On The Floor (Quick Hit) - J-Lo + Pitbull
Little Bad Girl (Intro) - Guetta + Taio Cruz



No comments: