Tuesday, December 25, 2012

CFLO


                    
                                        C.FLO: Chop Culture (2011) from CFLO on Vimeo.

I met CFLO down at the DJ Expo in Atlantic City earlier this year through our mutual friend @DJKontrol.  We all got kind of wasted and when he told me that he made a mashup of Carly Rae Jepsen and Bob Marley and I felt a little sick but then he played it for me and it actually somehow works.  He relocated to NYC a half a year ago and still makes time to tour the west coast and he once made the front page of Reddit (I'm jealous).  He's also one of the countries top video DJs and absolutely crushes the video edits. Take a look at Chop Culture, grab some of CFLO's edits and keep your ears peeled for the Archer remix we're collaborating on.


Vivrant Thing (CFLO Intro) - Q-Tip
Song 2 (CFLO Mixshow Edit) - Blur
Portlandia Theme (CFLO Redrum) - Washed Out
No Beefhands (CFLO Remix Acapella In) - Waka Flocka x Afrojack & Steve Aoki
Need a Girl Pt 2 (CFLO Hook First - Short Edit) - Diddy
Jam Me Maybe (Intro) (CFLO Mashup) - Marley Rae Jepsen aka Bob Carly
Big Poppa (CFLO Edit) - The Notorious B.I.G.







No comments: