Thursday, March 8, 2012

DJ KONTROL x BIGGIE


Our friend DJ Kontrol from Atlanta hooked up an extra fresh pack of Biggie verses this week.  Essential download right here..


4 My Peeps (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - Red Hot Lover Tone f. The Notorious B.I.G.
4 My Peeps (Remix) (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - Red Hot Lover Tone f. The Notorious B.I.G.
A Buncha Niggas (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - Heavy D f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Buddy X (Falcon & Fabian Jeep Mix) (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) - Neneh Cherry f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Buddy X (Falcon & Fabian Remix) (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) - Neneh Cherry f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Cunt Renaissance (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - R.A. The Rugged Man f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Dolly My Baby (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Clean) - Super Cat f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Funk Flex Freestyle (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - Funkmaster Flex f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Keep Your Hands High (DJ Kontrol Edit) (Dirty) - Tracey Lee f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Let's Get It On (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - Eddie F. & The Untouchables f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Oh My Lord (DJ Kontrol Edit) (Dirty) (The Notorious B.I.G. Verse Only) - Junior M.A.F.I.A.
Real Niggas (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - Puff Daddy f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Realms Of Junior Mafia (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - Junior M.A.F.I.A.
Still Can't Stop The Reign (DJ Kontrol No Shaq Edit) (Clean) - Shaquille O'Neal f. The Notorious B.I.G.
The Wickedest (DJ Kontrol Edit) (Dirty) - DJ Mister Cee f. The Notorious B.I.G.
This Time Around (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Clean) - Michael Jackson f. The Notorious B.I.G.
This Time Around (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - Michael Jackson f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Who's The Man (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Dirty) - Doctor Dré & Ed Lover f. The Notorious B.I.G.
Why You Tryin' To Play Me (DJ Kontrol Edit) (Clean) - Aaron Hall f. The Notorious B.I.G.
(You To Be) Be Happy (DJ Kontrol Quick Edit) (Clean) - R. Kelly f. The Notorious B.I.G.


No comments: